The Air Quality Research Center at UC Davis and the California Air Resources Board are pleased to announce the 4th International Aerosol Modeling Algorithms Conference (IAMA Conference). This much-anticipated event brings together cutting-edge research presentations on
- New Particle Formation
- Aerosol Dynamics and Thermodynamics
- Organics and Multiphase Processes
- Radiative Properties and Black Carbon
- Hygroscopicity and Ice Nucleation
- Aerosol Phase State
- Emissions – Natural and Anthropogenic
- Large-Scale Climate Impacts
The IAMA conference provides
* a unique opportunity for scientists to build collaborative relationships
* a better in-depth understanding of the state-of-the-science which informs policy decisions
* an important venue for industry to see how emerging science can help establish new protocols in ongoing efforts to protect our environment.
The conference is being held the week prior to the AGU Meeting in San Francisco. Davis is less than 75 miles from downtown San Francisco and easily accessible by Freeway or Amtrak train service.
Link to the 2011 IAMA Conference website - with presentations.