Associate Research Engineer, Associate Director
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Health Effects - Children’s Environmental Health, exposure to heavy metals, especially Hg and Pb.a
- Transportation - Elemental composition of fuels, lubricants and aerosols. Organic composition of compounds in exhaust
- Urban and Regional Smog - Sources of ozone pre-cursors and reactivity of emissions
- Agricultural Emissions - Sources of ozone pre-cursors and reactivity of emissionsa
I work on a wide variety of projects addressing questions of chemical composition and chemical change in the environment – ranging throughout areas of air quality, and continuing to water quality and broader ecological issues as well.
I teach a Frosh Seminar, provide guest lectures for various undergraduate and graduate classes, and lead a 2-week graduate laboratory in aerosol analysis (ECI247L)